MyHep DVIR Price in India - Buy Online in USA, UK, China, Japan, Philippines.......
If you’re looking for the best prices and opportunities to save more, Drugssquare is one of the best options. When you shop online for MyHep DVIR tablets from Drugssquare, you’ll quickly realise how much lower the prices are, compared to another medical stores. Our Pharmacy is committed to delivering outstanding customer value, by providing quality prescription drugs and services which consistently meet the needs of our customers.
- Brand Name : Femara
- Active Ingredient : Sofosbuvir
- Manufacturer : MyLan Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Strength : 400 mg
- Dosage Form : Tablet
- Packaging Size : 28 Tablets in Each Pack
- Port of Dispatch : India
- Minimum Order Quantity : 1
MyHep DVIR (Generic Vemlidy) : Things You Should Absolutely Know
MyHep DVIR is the combination of two popular drugs Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Daclatasvir 60 mg, was launched by “MyLan Pharma” in an attempt to bring an aid to the Hepatitis C patients. Chronic Hep C is a serious disease, but it can be treated. Due to recent scientific advances, today’s treatments are more effective, with cure rates of around 95%. And today’s treatments don’t have the harsh side effects.
It’s estimated that in the past few years, more people have been treated and cured of Hep C with MyHep DVIR. Cure means the Hep C virus is not detected in the blood 3 months after treatment is completed. Now, the face of Hepatitis C is changing as new treatment drugs with stunning cure rates bring hope to patients and healthcare providers.
The purpose of taking MyHep DVIR Tablet for hepatitis C is to:
- remove (or clear) all the hepatitis C virus from your body permanently.
- stop or slow down the damage to your liver.
- reduce the risk of developing cirrhosis (advanced scarring of the liver).
- reduce the risk of developing liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma).
- reduce the risk of liver failure and the need for a liver transplant.
Note: It is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice.
MyHep DVIR Tablet - Dosage & Administratioin
MyHep DVIR (Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir Tablet) is an injection-free oral medicine that work directly against the virus to keep it from multiplying inside the body. It is taken once a day in the form of a tablet (25 mg) with a meal. The length of treatment depend on the hepatitis C genotype, presence of existing liver damage, other medical conditions and prior treatments.
Testing Prior to Initiation of MyHep DVIR
Prior to initiation of MyLan MyHep DVIR, patients should be tested for HIV-1 infection. This medicine alone should not be used in patients with HIV-1 infection.
What can Patient do to Help the Medicine Work Best?
- Take your medicine on time.
- Do not skip doses.
- It’s important to tell your healthcare provider if you take other medicines, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. They may affect how well MyHep DVIR works, and your HCV treatment may affect the way other medicines work.
- Always follow your health care provider's advice, particularly the instructions on taking your medicine.
- Be aware of any food interactions.
- Don’t take a larger dose of a medicine thinking it will help you more. It can be very dangerous, even deadly.
Key Points to Remember
|Do Not Breastfeed||Don't Donate Sperm||Don't Donate Blood||Don't Be Pregnant|
Never Miss A Deal!
Subscribe us & get exclusive deals, special offers, and the latest coupons delivered to your inbox.