2. To start, click on the grid icon labeled ‘Work’ in the top right corner of your LinkedIn dashboard.
3. Towards to bottom there will be a button ‘Create Company Page +’. Click this button.
4. Enter your company name and pick a unique URL. Your company name doesn’t have to be unique but there can’t be two of the same URLs.
5. Make sure to check the box that verifies you have the right to represent the company in creating the page.
6. Click on the ‘Create Page’ button.
7. At this point, if you don’t have a confirmed email set up with your personal account, you’ll be asked to do so.
8. From here, click ‘Get Started’ on the welcome screen and you can begin to edit your company’s page.
Just as we discussed in our previous blogs for setting up a business Facebook page and business Twitter account, you’ll want to connect with business partners, vendors, clients, and customers. You’ll also want to keep personal life and business separate. If you start posting about personal beliefs, politics and such, you may confuse your followers. So always think before posting or sharing something on a business page; ask yourself if it’s relevant to your company, and does it promote your company’s goals.