With ImaMenu, restaurant owners have the power to create a digital menu complete with pictures, descriptions, prices, and allergen information. They can then embed an automatically generated QR code into posters and flyers. This allows customers to access a menu directly from their smartphones.
- Works on any modern device
- No paper menus - optimized for use during the pandemic
- QR code can be embedded on any type of print medium - from take-out flyers to in-store posters, as well as table tents.
- Add as many menu items as you want
- Group and organize menu items into categories
- Supports multiple languages
If you have a restaurant and want to try ImaMenu beta for free, click the link below to sign up now!
Sign Up For Free Beta
Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.
1404 140th Place N.E., Bellevue, WA 98007
|PSPinc Creates Tools For Your Business|
|Pacific Software Publishing, Inc. is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and provides domain, web, and email hosting to more than 40,000 companies of all sizes around the world. We design and develop our own software and are committed to helping businesses of all sizes grow and thrive online. For more information you can contact us at 800-232-3989, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at https://www.pspinc.com.|
#PacificSoftwarePublishing #PSPINC #WebandEmailHosting #SeattleBellevue #SoftwareDevelopment #WebDevelopment #ApplicationDevelopment #Bloguru