Inbec tablet is an antiviral or antiretroviral medication manufactured by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. It is composition of three prescription medicines, Abacavir, Dolutegravir & Lamivudine, it is a generic name which stands for brand name Triumeq.
Uses Of Inbec Tablet
It is prescribed to be used for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults and children who weigh at least 88 pounds (40 kg).
“HIV-1 is a virus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).”
Restrictions on use: Dolutegravir doses are inadequate in these subpopulations and are not recommended for use in patients with known or clinically suspected integrase chain metastasis inhibitor resistance.
Brand Name: Inbec
Composition: Abacavir 300mg, Dolutegravir 50mg, Lamivudine 300mg
Manufactured By: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Packing: Pack of 30 Tablets
Country Of Origin: India
How Inbec tablet works?
Inbec tablets are not a cure for HIV or AIDS, they only help reduce the amount of HIV in the body. It interferes with the enzymes (proteases) that HIV-infected cells need to make new viruses and it will stop the generation of new viruses.
How to take Inbec tablet?
Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Usually the recommended dose regimen for Inbec in adults and pediatric patients weighing 40 kg or more is 1 tablet orally once daily with or without food. If you forget to take medicine, do not take an extra amount of medication without consulting your doctor.
Precautions & Warnings to follow during the treatment:
- Tell the doctor if you have any allergic problem or do not take Inbec tablet if you are allergic to active ingredients (Abacavir, Dolutegravir, Lamivudine).
- Before taking this medication, tell a doctor if you have ever had hepatitis B infection and HIV, liver or kidney problems.
- Inbec tablets may not be safe to use during pregnancy, if you are pregnant consult with a doctor before taking this medication.
- If you are consuming alcohol then tell the doctor before taking Inbec tablet.
- If you are having surgery, tell the doctor about all the products you use (including prescription, non-prescription and herbal products).
Side effects of Inbec tablets:
- Weight loss
- Muscles pain
- Chest pain
- Mouth sores
- Eye irritation
- Shortness of breath
- Severe dizziness
- Signs of infection (fever, chills, swollen lymph nodes, dyspnea, cough etc.)
This is a brief info about Inbec tablet, before taking Inbec or any kind of medication firstly consult with a doctor. If you experience any heavy side effects immediately consult with a doctor or healthcare professionals.
Where to buy Inbec Tablet at lowest cost?
If you are looking for a trusted medicine exporter where you can order your medicines at lowest cost then visit Oddway International. We offer 25000 plus healthcare products that are manufactured by reliable manufacturers, we also offer lowest price of Inbec tablet and more Antiviral medicines. Visit our website www.oddwayinternational.com and order Inbec tablet or inquire Emcure product list, order from anywhere in the world we will deliver at your doorstep. For more information contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on : +91-9873336444