Display Bloguru Buddies
- Click on the Buddies tab under Options on the Admin page.
- Check the radio button next to Display or Hide on the Buddies page to display your Bloguru Buddies list and your buddies latest blogs on your page.The list of your buddies recent blogs is displayed on your blog page when you are logged on.
Adding Bloguru Buddies
- Log into Bloguru.
- Find the page of the blogger you wish to add to your buddies list.
- Click Become Friends under the blogger's introduction. This will send a buddy request to the blogger.
* Become Friends won't be displayed if you are not logged in.
- When the blogger approves your buddy request, they will be added to your Bloguru buddies list.
Approving Buddy Requests
- You will receive a buddy request e-mail when other bloggers request to add you on their Bloguru buddies list.
- To approve the request, log on to Bloguru and click Buddies under the Options page.
- Under Buddy Requests click the approve icon.
* If you have multiple buddy requests, They will all be listed in this area.
- Follow these steps for each buddy you wish to approve.
- You now have a new Bloguru buddy. You can see this on your Bloguru Buddies list.
Denying Buddy Requests
- You will receive a buddy request e-mail when other bloggers request to add you to their Bloguru buddies list.
- To deny the request, log on to Bloguru and click Buddies under the Options page.
- Under Buddy Requests click the remove icon.
- Follow these steps for each buddy request you wish to remove.
- Now the request has been denied and will be removed from your Bloguru Buddies Request list.
Removing Bloguru Buddies
- Click on the Buddies tab from the Options main page of the admin section.
- Your Bloguru Buddies List will be displayed below the Buddy Requests in a section titled Buddies.
- Choose the blogger you wish to remove from the list.
- Confirmation of Bloguru buddy deletion will be displayed. Click OK to remove the blogger from your Bloguru buddies.
* No notification will be sent to the blogger removed.
* This only removes the blogger from your Bloguru buddies. You will remain as the bloggers buddy even after completiong the steps above.
* If you remove the blogger by mistake, you will have to send the user a new buddy request.
Your Buddies Latest Blogs
- Your Buddies Latest Blogs will be displayed only when you log on to your account.
- Click More on Your Buddies Latest Blogs to show more of their latest blogs within the last 7 days.
- Click on Display Latest 5 Entries to show only the most recent blogs created by your buddies.