- SSL certificate: without one, users will probably encounter an error page that encourages them to leave your site.
- Mobile friendliness:if your site doesn’t look good on all devices (including mobile devices), search engines won’t make it as easy for users to find via search.
- Title tag: having a title tag is vital to good SEO, which affects how search engines populate your site in their search results.
- Meta tag: a website without a meta tag doesn’t look good in search results, making it less likely people will click on it.
- Header tags: headings won’t just make your content look nicer to users, they’ll also help with your site’s SEO.
- Sitemap: a file that lists all your website’s pages and how they relate to each other and another influential factor in SEO.
- Page load time: if your site takes too long to load, search engines will rank it lower in the search results.
- Image alt attribute: another SEO factor that tells the “why” of an image and is an important accessibility feature.
Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.
1404 140th Place N.E., Bellevue, WA 98007
|PSPINC Creates Tools For Your Business
|Pacific Software Publishing, Inc. is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and provides domain, web, and email hosting to more than 40,000 companies of all sizes around the world. We design and develop our own software and are committed to helping businesses of all sizes grow and thrive online. For more information you can contact us at 800-232-3989, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at https://www.pspinc.com.