2. Once you’re on the homepage click on ‘Sign Up.’
3. Enter your business’ name and either a phone number or an email address. You’ll also need to create a username (or handle.) Make it simple and clear and try to use your business name if possible.
4. Click on ‘Create My Account.’
5. Twitter will give you the option to import your contacts from Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook – this is a good way to find contacts.
6. Once your account has been set up you’ll need to finish completing your profile with a picture. Use a clear and high-quality image of your company’s logo.
7. Add a short bio and some contact information, including your company’s website.
8. Now, find a few companies to follow and start tweeting!
Additional things to think about: Follow business partners, vendors and clients to a find more relevant customer base. Think before tweeting and re-tweeting. Is your tweet relevant to your personal life/beliefs, or does it have to do with your business? Remember, it’s a business page, not a personal page and you don’t want to confuse your followers by interweaving the two together.