1. Start by going to www.facebook.com/pages/creation/.
2. From there, you’ll have two options to choose from: click on the Business or Brand option to get started.
3. Next, enter your page name and pick a category that best describes your page.
4. Upload a clear and high-quality profile picture and a cover image that best represents your business.
5. Congratulations! Welcome to your new Facebook business page. You just need to add a bit more information to finish up. Add a short description and complete the “About” section which you can find in the left-side menu.
Your page is really starting to take shape now! All you need to do is create your first post and start engaging with customers. You can also invite people -- friends, family and employees -- to like or follow your page and encourage them to share with others.
Your business page can also start following other business pages as well, particularly vendors, clients, business partners, and find a bigger audience to engage with that way.
Facebook is a great platform for sharing about new or seasonal products, services, promotions, tutorials and more. Use great photos and short descriptions for the best chance to reach people. You can also publish short videos or do a live video stream as well.
Once you get more savvy, you might want to explore setting a budget for creating Facebook ads or boosting posts that seem popular. This is yet another way to increase your reach and post popularity on Facebook.