Thank you for supporting Japanese-Online.com
Shinnen Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu
A Hppy New Yesr
Tank you for visiting Japanese-Online.com
We will be making changes to this site by focusing more about you.
(1) Do not eat or drink in the local trail.
(2) Do not talk loud (or loud enough for others to hear)
(3) Do not talk on the phone.
(4) Do not play musing even with your earphone loud so other can hear.
(5) No perfume (or any other smell) / Be clean.
(6) Do not sit on the priority seating seats. They are for elders, handicapped and pregnant ladies.
I write it in Japanese / Kanji ... Do you know what it is called?
Have you had one before?
It is called Aojiru ... 青汁
It is very popular in Japan.
It is very quiet around here.
I hope you are enjoying the holidays and end of the year.
Thank you for visiting japanese-online.com
Do you have new year resolutions?
What kind of year do you want to make 2019 to be?
Next year is the year of boar.