Brand Name: Sorafenat 200mg
International Brand Name: Nexavar
Other Name: Sorafenib Tosylate
Active Ingredient: Sorafenib
Packing: Pack of 120 tablets.
Manufactured By: Natco Pharma Ltd.
What is Sorafenat 200mg?
Sorafenat is an anti-cancer generic medicine, used for the treatment of several types of cancers of liver cancer, Kidney Cancer, Thyroid Cancer and for some more other types of cancer. It contains a drug salt called Sorafenib and it is also sold under its brand name Nexavar. It is an Indian generic medicine manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd.
• Kidney Cancer
• Liver Cancer
• Thyroid Cancer
Sorafenat Strengths, Packing, Manufacturer, Availability
• It is available in the form of tablets for oral use only.
• It contains a pack of 120 tablets in each bottle.
• It is available in the strength of 200mg.
• It is manufactured by Natco Pharma India.
Alternate Brands of Sorafenat 200mg
• Soranib by Cipla Pharma
• Nexavar by Bayer Pharma
• Soranix by Beacon pharma
• Hepanib by Everest Pharma
• All of the above and many more.
How to take Sorafenat tablets?
It is in tablet form for oral use only so it is taken through the mouth by swallowing the whole tablet in once with water and doses & durations as per your doctor prescribed.
How does Sorafenib work?
Sorafenat is an anti-cancer medication, used to treat certain types of cancer of Liver Cancer, Kidney Cancer, and Thyroid Cancer. It works by blocking or suppressing the growth of abnormal proteins that support the cancer cells to grow, by the virtue of that it decreases or stops the growth of cancer cells and helps our body enzymes to recover the damage done by the cancer cells.
What are the Side Effects of Sorafenib tablets?
There are a lot of common and rare found side effects of Sorafenib. Few of them are as follows:
• Weight Loss
• Hair Loss
• Hand-Foot Syndrome
• Haemorrhage etc.
All side effects that may occur are not mentioned above. So, if you found any of the above or some other effect then promptly visit your doctor or pharmacist.
Attention to pay before taking Sorafenib tablets
• Use only after prescription of an expert doctor or Pharmacist.
• Don’t take Sorafenat (Nexavar) in pregnancy and breastfeeding period because its harm is not so clear on the child. In necessary conditions of taking Sorafenib tablets, ask the doctor first.
• Don’t take Sorafenib tablets if you are allergic to it or any other active ingredients present in it.
• Don’t split, chew or crush the tablets before swelling it.
• Before taking it, have some chat with your doctor/pharmacist about all your allergic reactions.
• Patients under 18 years old are not recommended for use.
Sorafenib (Nexavar) Brands, Sorafenat 200mg tablets online wholesale supplier:
LetsMeds serves you #Sorafenat 200mg at wholesale price, which contains the drug salt #Sorafenib and sold under the brand name #Nexavar. It is an anti-cancer generic medication used for the treatment of certain types of cancer of kidney cancer, thyroid cancer, and liver cancer. It works by opposing the growth of abnormal proteins that support the cancer cells to grow. It is a Natco Pharma product available in the form of tablets for oral use and you can get it at overseas medical supplier #LetsMeds. Looking for Indian Sorafenib Tablets and its available brands like #Nexavar, #Soranib, #Sorafenat, #Soranix, #Hepanib, etc. at fair prices visit our online portal Letsmeds.com. We are Natco Sorafenib and different other overseas brands supplier across all over the world among most of the countries like the USA, UK, UAE, #China, Jordan, Saudi, Malaysia, #Singapore, Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, #Philippines, Poland, Venezuela, Romania, Hungary, Taiwan, New Zealand, and many other countries. We are good at rare and targeted life-saving drugs supply and serve you on fair price along with quality assured.
For more queries contact us:
Web URL: WWW.LetsMeds.Com
Helpline number: +91-9205576166